Zero defect homes @Skyline Builders
We at Skyline Builders are committed to continual improvement in our activities and to provide our customers with quality products on time, upholding ethics and good business practices. Skyline believes in providing Zero Defect products and services to its valuable clients. Skyline is the first builder in Kerala to bring an initiative known as ‘Zero Defect Homes’. A ‘20 point checklist system’ and various levels of inspection along with client is done to ensure this. Structural Design Peer Review is a new initiative to ensure quality in design against fatal flaws. We ensure this through,
1) Ensuring defect free design which ensures adequate ventilation without compromising on privacy.
2) Services of nationally renowned architects are used to achieve functionality in the design, so that effective space utilization is achieved
3) We follow strict quality control norms laid out by international standard organizations. Our processes are documented and audited periodically.
4) While choosing the vendor and service providers we cross checked their track record, especially in terms of reliability and quality. These benefits are manifested in our final product.
5) We followed tested and proven construction practices, suitable for our clients, weather and local conditions to ensure hassle-free living conditions.
6) At the time of handing over every feature of the building, including common amenities are explained to clients in detail.
7) Electric lines and water lines are changed to ensure defect free performance.
Above all, we have a well-established post sales services team to support the client in case of any need.
+ HAPPY FAMILIES